Provider of Income Annuities since 20062
Provider of Fixed Deferred Annuities since 20103
Provider of Principal-Protected Variable Annuities4
There are times in life when investors need growth potential. Our variable annuities offer a foot in each world: the opportunity to enjoy potential market returns with the assurance of principal protection.5
Every client deserves the peace of mind that comes from guarantees offered by a company that earns the highest financial strength ratings among life insurers.* After a lifetime of saving, help your clients feel confident in how they spend in retirement.
With competitive fixed and guaranteed interest rates and tax-deferred earnings, our fixed deferred annuities are a stalwart place to secure, protect and grow money year after year.
Although we no longer offer certain products, we will continue to service existing policies. See a list of our discontinued products.
Our legacy of financial strength is built on our longstanding tradition of putting people first.
Get answers and insights related to annuities to build safe, strong retirement portfolios.
1. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC). NYLIAC is a subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, which has been providing solutions with strength and stability for more than 176 years.
2. Source: LIMRA as of 12/31/2021, based on premium.
3. Source: LIMRA as of 12/31/2021, based on premium.
4. Source: LIMRA as of 12/31/2021, derived from cumulative sales 1/1/20-12/31/21, based on premium. “Principal protection” is provided by the Investment Preservation Rider–FP Series, an optional rider for an additional fee.
5. Referencing a variable annuity with the purchase of an accumulation benefit rider.
* New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (AA++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 6/22/2022.